Descripción de la oferta
Are you looking for a new professional project in the insurance industry? Would you like to join an international and dynamic team? If you are a customer service passionate willing to work in an international atmosphere, this is your job!
We are currently looking for Travel Assistance Agents with languages to join an internationally recognized company. Our client is a world leader in its industry and one of the world´s largest assistance providers.
We are hiring customer service agents with a passion for helping clients to work for an exciting project in the insurance industry. Your main mission will be to achieve customer satisfaction.
The main tasks are: assist individuals who are in need of assistance as part of their travel insurance whilst they are travelling within their own country or internationally. The type of Travel Assistance provided is related to international emergency medico/al cases.
The company is well communicated with the city center. You will work in accessible facilities (Sants area); you can get there by public transport.
This is a full time permanent position (37,5h per week). You are going to be trained since the very first day so you can acquire all the needed knowledge. The training is paid and takes place at workplace.
If you are a motivated individual, willing to start a new challenging project, and with high communication, this is your opportunity!
- Stable company with international environment and possibilities for career development.
- Central work location in Barcelona.
- Initial temporary contract directly with the company and high possibility of permanent contract afterwards.
- Starting date 07/01/2019
- Gross annual salary of 19.000€.
- Benefits: Holiday entitlement of 25 working days/year for full time. Immediate life assurance. Travel insurance. Childcare bonus. Discounts on car, health and home insurance and other fringe benefits.
- Previous experience in customer service is desirable.
- Bilingual level of French and English (test administred).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Proven experience in telephone customer care or at customer facing roles.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone customer care skills.
- High appreciation of teamwork.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet).
- Assistance, travel or tourism industry background is highly valued.