Descripción de la oferta
Are you looking for a new professional project in the insurance industry? Would you like to join an international and dynamic team? If you are a customer service passionate willing to work in an international atmosphere, this is your job! We are currently looking for Travel Assistance Agents with Italian and English to join an internationally recognized company. Our client is a world leader in its industry and one of the world´s largest assistance providers. We are hiring customer service agents with a passion for helping clients to work for an exciting project in the insurance industry. Your main mission will be to achieve customer satisfaction. The main tasks are: assist individuals who are in need of assistance as part of their travel insurance whilst they are travelling within their own country or internationally. The type of Travel Assistance provided is related to international emergency medico/al cases. The company is well communicated with the city center. You will work in accessible facilities (Sants area); you can get there by public transport. This is a full-time position from Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00am to 15:30pm or 14:30pm to 22:00pm. You are going to be trained since the very first day, so you can acquire all the needed knowledge. The training is paid and takes place at workplace. If you are a motivated individual, willing to start a new challenging project, and with high communication, this is your opportunity! We offer: - Stable company with international environment. - Starting date: 08/07/2019 - 1-month training: Monday to Friday- Central work location in Barcelona. - Contract: 3 months + 3 months. - Gross annual salary of 19.000€. - Benefits: insurance discounts, GymPass, Club Beneficiate and many more.
- Previous experience in customer service is desirable.
- Bilingual level of Italian.
- English high level (test administrated).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Proven experience in telephone customer care or at customer facing roles.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone customer care skills.
- High appreciation of teamwork.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet).
- Assistance, travel or tourism industry background is highly valued.