Descripción de la oferta
An international publishing house specializing in premium content production, is looking for an Office Manager to fill an opening at its Madrid office.
The person who will be incorporated to this vacancy will perform the following duties:
• Telephone protocol
• Travel logistics
• Accounting duties (invoicing, Excel spreadsheets, collating data, caja chica)
• Mailing duties
• Company and market research
• Administrative duties related to the Madrid office management (providers, purchases, banking, etc.)
• Agenda planning and management
• Upkeep of the office
• Daily use of the Microsoft Office package, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience minimum 1 year
• High level of English (at least B2, as it will be used on a daily basis, the interviews will be held in English)
• High level of Spanish
• IT knowledge, open to learning the use of new software
• Experience in accounting is a very important plus
• Organizational skills with multi-tasking abilities and high attention to detail in all concerning areas
• Excellent communication skills
• Growth mindset, a taste for developing new procedures, not afraid of very dynamic and changing work environments.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply please send your CV IN ENGLISH